I’m musing over a villain I want to dispose of and can’t decide between a number of options. This bad guy isn’t the main one in the novel, though he’s caused quite a bit of trouble for our hero, a police inspector, let’s call him Henry,including kidnapping him and attempting to kill him.The options are:
- Henry chases bad guy (henceforth known as BG) in car, resulting in fatal crash for BG;
- Henry chases BG through derelict building and floor/balcony collapses and he falls to his death;
- Henry chases BG through new building and he runs into electric cable, frying him;
- Henry discovers BG setting a fire in an arson attack, chases him and BG becomes trapped and incinerated;
- BG is attacking someone and their son (or other protector) kills him.
Just typing it out helps me see my preference. What’s yours?